Let The Keystones show you how easy it is to use our innovative curriculum and values-based teaching resources!
Our workshops are beneficial for ALL Primary School educators - non-musical and musical alike, and can be tailored to suit the particular requirements of participants.
Sessions are interactive (with the emphasis on active), making them perfect for the ‘After Lunch’ time-slot, at Primary school Inservices and Conferences.
To maximize effectiveness, we suggest a minimum of 10 participants.
Sydney Metropolitan Area:
- Up to 2 hours: $550 (no GST required)
(Plus photocopying costs for handouts, for over 10 participants)
Outside Sydney Metropolitan Area, by arrangement
- The role of song in our world
- Song as a powerful, enjoyable and innovative approach to mainstream classroom learning
- Supporting the teaching of Curriculum & Values - at the touch of a button!
- Integrating the songs across the Key Learning Areas in the daily programme
- Suggestions for Literacy Extension
- Exploring Simple Musical Concepts (NO musical skills required)
- Consolidating learning through simple Assembly and Performance Pieces
- Tips for teaching songs to older/younger students
"I just loved your presentation, it was inspiring, informative and most importantly...fun!
Your educational, child-friendly songs will assist many teachers, enhancing classroom teaching and learning.
All teachers should experience this workshop. Congratulations girls, work well done!!"
Ricki Hayes Classroom Teacher
COMMENTS FROM WORKSHOP PARTICIPANTS
- "I learned that ANYONE can use music to teach"
- "Very useful handouts - WOW!"
- "The whole presentation was very enthusiastic, engaging dynamic and vibrant"
- " I learned about the value of using relevant music for classroom learning"
- "I learned how to use music to engage children when introducing a new topic"
- "Nuala and Kathryn presented well, great voices"
- "very entertaining and different from what I have experienced before"
- "presentation of material, excellent, relevant"
- "I will use the (songs and suggestions) in my class"
- "Really enjoyed music and presentation"
Please contact us with any enquiries or to make a booking.
'A Lesson in Every Lyric'®